Role: Construction Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: Manchester (M2)
Initier International is working in conjunction with one of the largest construction companies in Scarborough, actively recruiting for a Construction Manager. Our client is not only renowned throughout the area for supporting some of the biggest new developments but have a great market presence throughout Yorkshire. We are looking for an individual who has extensive Construction Management experience in similar organisation and can demonstrable extensive construction technical and legislative knowledge.
Benefits and package:
· Competitive salary
· Car/Travel Allowance (Role dependent)
· Competitive Family Friendly Policies
· Private medical cover
· Pension matching scheme
· Discount on selected retailers and gyms
· Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care voucher
· Responsible for delivery and quality in line with customer and company expectations
· Co-ordinate the works of the site team including sub-contractors/trades and external supply chain
· Implement and maintain quality assurance methods/standards to assure delivery of projects
· Implement and maintain H, S, Q & E procedures from pre-start to project completion to ensure full compliance with all company HSQE standards, policies, processes, ISO accreditations and legislative requirements
· Ensure all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are robust, up to date, understood and implemented.
· Be aware of and ensure contract terms are understood and adhered to.
· Ensure that all site records are kept up to date in line with company and legislative requirements.
· Develop and maintain close relationships with all appropriate internal and external stakeholders, including customers, sub-contractors and supply chain
· Manage budgets and financial status with the QS.
· Identify and escalate any potential issues.
Initier International is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering and Construction industries. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.